Search This Blog

google.com, pub-5595538044070792, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, March 29, 2019

continuity

Some part of me 2face 9iger top musician
Even though I dropped out of school many years ago, I reiterates that in spite of My itinerary as an
international musician, I looks forward to a time when I would be able to go back to earn a university degree. In a pitch that shows sincerity,
“Maybe I’d give it a thought once again. I am going to keep trying and I would never give up on education.”

My role models must not necessarily be musicians.
“They are people from different professions and surprisingly music is not one of them. I look up to many people and I do so for countless reasons.”
Still speaking, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, Richard Mofe-Damijo and comedian, Ali Baba stand out for Me and the reason is not farfetched. In a revealing tone, some of the reasons why I regards them so.

“These are people who have remained on top of their game in their respective fields of endeavour and they are doing very well so I have tremendous respect for them. For instance, take a look at Ali Baba, he is a very humble man, yet he is on top of his game

as a comedian and I always strive to do same,” he states.
Tuface is not exactly a trendsetter yet he manages to keep it simple and sharp even though he is not
proficient at fashion as he is at music. In describing his style, he keeps it brief.
“Nothing in particular determines what I wear. I just like to dress in clean clothes and also look sharp when I go out,” he explains.

He sums up his philosophy about life in just one short sentence, ‘Live and let live’ and adds that he just wants to be remembered as that guy that came to the world to do his thing and also allowed others do their own thing, all in the spirit of one love.
Having weathered several storms in his career, Tuface has a word of advice for up-and-coming artistes.

“I just want them to know that going into music is serious business. More so, they should challenge themselves creatively and be able to explore all
avenues. They must not be held back by any challenges that may come their way. When they combine all of these together, the road would be easy. On my part, I am just going to keep doing good music and keep bonding with my family. For me, I am just doing my own thing so I am not in competition with anyone. I am on my own lane and wouldn’t have it any other way.
Click here to subscribe and

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 methods for telling in the event that your sweetheart is "spouse material''

 1. She isn't materialistic Its an obvious fact that numerous ladies love cash on the grounds that main with it could they at any point ...