Search This Blog

google.com, pub-5595538044070792, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, February 25, 2022

Sibi Selina Tested life Story

 Sibi Steve one of the fastest growing nollywood celebraty actor working under the " LIGHT WEIGHT ENTERTAINMENT" popularly known as #selinatested which is the name of one of there trending online movie which has cost allot of  traffic online as there movie now hits millions of views just few days after the release the movie, which through the fame and popularity have left #sibisteve in tears as he have took to the social media with the tears in his eyes as he visited his home where he use to leave before  #ODOGWU MANUCHIM PRAIZE who happens to be there Boss and the leader of there production #LIGHTWEIGHTENTERTAINMENT... ODOGWU

 saw the talent in him and picked him up as he left his work as tricycles (keke) driver to pursue His career and Destiny which His friend (ODOGWU) saw in him and after 7months He returns back to His root as tears ruin down his cheeks as He remembered how and what his life was. Below are his write up and pictures...👎👎


Today I lab my foundation, my hood,were it all started .diz is where odogwu pick me frm, today I came through after 7 months to see my mansion.
.. today I sat on my batcher,but I normally call it my mansion with a vision of  an upliftment one day.
    If u know where I'm coming from u wil nt pray for me to fail,a boy raise by a 16 yr old mum wit only God wit him after birth,den u will understand y u should be grtful to God at all tym,and b humble too.
    As I walk to d door,I couldn't hold back my tear,mk odogwu for no know I hurry and clean up my tears, atanakpa was close to me,as I walk to where I normally stay to meditate after my keke hustle, nobody know what was going on around me,coz my head was covered at some point..
    abro no shame ur family,no forget dem,no forget ur hood,no forget ur hustle,no forget ur hood men and bani dem...na dem b joy las las.
... bliv in urself, hustle,abro hustle, no do ritual,mk blood no stain ur hand ,I swear God go run for u.
Abro say u no d fly for night no mean say u no b winch, ..abro get updated..
...D proud of who u be,and ur hustle,no matter how small d proud of am..
   #Me na street,me na jos breed,me na pitakwa ghetto boy,.me na boy wey free like air.,me na sibi baba,I no b pikin wey start up business today,wey run enter market carry hand for up say profit don kill am..
   God na u run am for me,mk u run am for everyone wey d hope and bliv in u for their pick up day and tym....no envy person. .......................                       God I d grtful...

use your kafa ( he advises)







No comments:

Post a Comment

10 methods for telling in the event that your sweetheart is "spouse material''

 1. She isn't materialistic Its an obvious fact that numerous ladies love cash on the grounds that main with it could they at any point ...