Search This Blog

google.com, pub-5595538044070792, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Monday, November 28, 2022

SOLD TO THE BILLIONAIRE KING , CHAPTER 1

 I always new that my parents despised me

, but today they proved me right.They know very

well that l'm starting a new job tomorrow,

actually not just a new job. It's my dream job but

they decide to drop a bomb on me.

It's 8 am. I am taking a long bath after

cleaning the yard and house for 3 hours. I always

wake up at 5 am every Sunday so I can clean the

house and yard. My parents are the most untidy

people ever. They always host their stupid parties

almost every Saturday with the food I bought,

and I have to clean up when I wasn't even part of



their parties. Psssh as if l'd join them.

"Mandy, hurry up, we have guests", my mom.

My budges into my room Without even knocking.

I hated it when she does that.

"Give me 5 minutes,"

"You need to hurry up. They are very

important people. They can't be kept

waiting."

Gosh, this woman can be annoying. She can

see that l'm still bathing after 3 hours of cleaning

their mess

"I said five minutes. If they can't wait that long

they can leave."

"You're so annoying" she leaves, slamming

the door. It rattles on its hinges. I bought that

door, you know.

I take my time, her guests can't tell me what

to do and what not to do. Why is she even dressed

up? When was the last time I saw her dressed up?

Gosh, I can't even remember. Now I'm curious. I

hurried so I could see her guests. After 10 minutes

I'm done. I walk into the lounge and the

atmosphere changes. There's something about

the men in black suits. They are very powerful

and very handsome, I must say. Even my loud

parents are very quiet. I walked into the room, all

eyes on me.I sit next to my mom.I greet them.

The old man smiles and greets me back, but the

young one just nods, looking around the house

with a disgusted look. So rude. We sat in

uncomfortable silence.

Mntanami (my child), we have something to

, my dad tells me

Okay, something huge is going on here, My

dad has never called me that, not even when I 

bought him the most expensive whiskey. Okay,

maybe not that expensive, but it did cost me a lot,

you know, and he finished it within 2 days. My

God was I hurt.

"Kanti, didn't you tell her?" the young man

asks, clearly annoyed.

"What's going on here?" I ask when my

parents go mute.

"Can you tell her already, we don't have all

day' the young man tells my parents.

"Ayanda relax. Will you?" says the old

man.

So his name is Ayanda. He's really

handsome, even Trey Songz is not this

handsome, gosh. Pity he's rude.

"This is not easy Mandy, the Nxumalo's are

here because your father.. that's my mom. She


doesn't finish the sentence. I will just keep quiet

l'll wait for them.

"Your parents took a loan from me 15 years

ago and when they couldn't pay me back, they

made a promise that when you turn 21 they will

marry you off to my grandson," Mr Nxumalo tells

me.

I'm sitting here hoping it's some kind of a

sick joke. I mean my parents have been trying to

hook me up with people for money. That's why I

kind of ran away after Grade 12. I decided to stay

at res I always come home unannounced and

leave the very same day. Besides, I had to work

otherwise we can't live in a 2 -room shack

forever.

is this one of your annoying jokes mom?I

asked my mom. I saw tears in her eyes.

Why is she crying? What kind of parents

make promises like that? Are they even my real

parents?

"I 'm not marrying him,"I  told them, pointing

to Ayanda. "And l'm not leaving, I walked out

with the plan to run away and never look


back, I can't marry an arrogant  ass. l walk 

to the gate but there were men on  black carrying

guns what naver my stupid parents do

neighbours are peeping through their curtains.I 

try to run but l can't outrun these men. They stop

me. I scream my lungs out with the hope that

someone will call the police or be brave enough

to help me, but none of that happens. My parents

run towards me with worried faces, but I know

they are not worried about me. Some parents we

have. The guards took me back to the house. My

head hurts from all the screaming and fighting.

I'm still screaming when they put me on the

Couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 methods for telling in the event that your sweetheart is "spouse material''

 1. She isn't materialistic Its an obvious fact that numerous ladies love cash on the grounds that main with it could they at any point ...